Thursday 25 December 2008

The First Post

Welcome all ye aquarist. After year long hiatus from fish tanks, I'm finally back to setting up a fish tank once again. After trying to keep dogs - twice - I finally hit upon the revelation that I'm a fish and insect kind of guy. I appreciate animals for their beauty and not necessarily thirst for that emotional connection. Fishes and insects are more passive and have more interesting behaviours in my opinion. It was fun keeping the two dogs Tassie and Risa. But they are now with new owners and hopefully having a fun time wherever they are. 

Keep your eyes peeled here as I trace the development of the first fish tank in my very own home. I do hope that this blog serves as a reference guide to those out there who are interested in setting up their own planted aquaria. Been keeping fishes since my teens and the obsession with planted tanks started over a decade ago. So it's quite a long experience behind me though I must admit I've never been that fantastic at it. But more on that in time to come. In the meantime, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment